Water bills were mailed on September 24, 2020. The Utility Billing Office has heard from several customers that they have yet to receive a water bill for this month. If you have not received your water bill, please contact the office or click here to view your latest water bill. TIP: Only enter the first 3 letters of your last name. During this time, you can also sign up for e-billing and receive your bills electronically from now on.
To ensure your payments are received on time, the Village offers several options.
• Mail checks through USPS.
• In person payments during office hours.
• Drop box out front of 1400 Lytle Road
• Online payments at Invoice Cloud. There is a $2.95 service fee.
• Sign up for ACH (this is free). You will still receive a bill, but no action is necessary as your account will automatically be drafted on the 16th of each month for the billed amount.
• Pay at the local Waynesville LCNB Branch.
We apologize for any inconvenience, please call the office with any questions or concerns at 513-897-8015.